Monday, August 6, 2007

My favorite things about JC

When the fat rolls,
When the pants pinch,
When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite JC and then I don't feel so bad.

Fruit on JC Lemon Cake
All my friends on JC Chat
Sharing my story with all that I meet,
Encouraging others to Join JC, while watching their successes along the way.
Learning by Sharing, and Sharing by Caring.

I hope in some little way, this encourages you to become the you you have always wanted to be, and to stay that you once you arrive.

I learned long ago that the teacher is always the biggest learner, so I want to thant you all for teaching me.

I want to share a few motivational quotes with you as well. These are things I live by daily...

" Nothing Ventured Nothing gained, be not afraid to try...
So dream big dreams, reach for the stars, and set your standards high. "
Author Unknown

"Do not follow where the path may lead...
Go instead where there is no path...
and leave a trail."
Author Unknown

"When Faced with a mountain I will not quit...
I will keep on striving until I climb over, find a path through, tunnel underneath or simply stay and turn the mountain into a goldmine - with God's help."
Dr. Robert H. Schuller

The last quote from Dr. Schuller is one of my foundation principles I carry it with me 24/7. The other two I have had framed on my wall since 1984, and read them daily. Visualizing postive messages is a really important part of life goals. As far as JC, having a goal book with words and pictures of clothes, people, things, that you want to accomplish will help you acheive those goals.
Look at them daily, and you will be surprised how quickly they become your reality.

Thanks again for all that I have learned from my JC family and friends. It has been a wonderful year!

No comments: