Monday, August 6, 2007

362 Days on JC


Well this is week 51 on Jenny, actually today is my 362nd day on JC! When I weighed in last week I was 134.6, so I was down 2/10 of a lb. Maintainance is really coming into its own, and my weight is hovering right at my 135 goal weight now. Less fluctuation than in the first two months of maintenance.
We will see how this week's weigh in turns out since I was in the Rocky Mountains this past week for 4 days, and ate lots of wierd stuff. Elk, Bison, Lamb, Sturgeon, Sea Bass were all things I had never tried before, and with their various preparations, I am not sure how it will pan out on the scale, but I think I padded them with sufficient salads, water, and veggies to balance it all out.
You know the JC lifestyle is all about making good decisions about portions, and food choices. It is not about denying yourself, but rather rewarding yourself with good health, and a new you!
In case you don't know the pix above is my younger daughter Joanna & I. I am wearing the glasses just in case you could not fuigure that one out!
We were standing at about 13,000 feet elevation, after a 15 minute gondola ride from 7500 ft.
Incredible view isn't it?
Well I will post a few more pix later this week when I get them.

No comments: