Monday, July 30, 2007

50 Weeks on JC - Wow what a Great Year







Well Hi there everyone!



I am nearly at one year on Jc, and doing great! My maintenance weight has stayed between 131 and 136, with my current weight at 134.8. I weigh in again this Wednesday, and as of last week had lost even another inch. So....50# and 35 inches.
I wasn't sure if I should put this pix in or not, but it is from my grandsons Bday party, and I chose to wear a bathing suit top. A bit "risque" my daughter said, but goes to show when you loose your weight you don't necessarily loose your boobs!
Speaking of daughters, I thought I would show off my two beautiful girls. My redhead has gone blonde (Joanna, she'll be 28 next month), and my blonde has gone redhead (Kari, she'll be 30 in January)...and no they did not do it to copy each other...they are afterall still SISTERS!
Yeah...I know you are doing the math right now. I will be 52 in November.
Well maintenance is going well. I am finally able to get in all of my starches, and all of my fruits, and my weigh has leveled off. I do still track my food religiously, and make has marks to be sure I eat everything. I beleive it is importnat to track so you know where you need to make adjustments if you need to. I still eat 6 times a day, and still eat tons of veggies, and drink about 2 gals of water a day.
Well good luck all. I will share more later. Hope your summer is going well. I will have some vacation pix to share, and a pix of me on my Harley so come back soon.








No comments: