Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays one and all!

Well the holidays are upon us, ready or not they are here. Grandkids are exicted, daughters are excited, and I am exhausted.
Had a colonscopy (baby boomer special) they called it, and doc said I got the boring award, nothing to look at nothing to see, come back in 10 years, I was happy to hear!
I weighed in on Thursday, and all was just fine 136 was what the scale said this time. I dropped off some presents for my JCC, and off like a flash to make holiday preparations.
Just wanted to tell you all Merry Christmas, and to offer a suggestion to be prepared with alternative foods just in case there is nothing to eat that is a good choice.
If you want something go ahead and taste it, get it out of your system, and know that you deserve a treat now and then.
Happy Holidays, I was gonna post a cute pix of Tom and I but I have it on my other computer so...next time.
Take care all, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Hi Mary Jo!

Congrats on your great colonoscopy results and your weigh in too! I still need to take my consultant a present. I was thinking about it today, better late than never. Looking forward to seeing your pictures next time.

Happy new year,
Traci in Missouri

MaryJoNM said...

Thanks Traci, and Happy New Years.
I did post some Christmas Pix on my New Years Blog.
I have some others but again they are on the wrong computer.
Take care....
Mary Jo