Saturday, January 12, 2008

Remotivation

You know my JC friends are the best.
I have been on program now for 77 weeks, and after the frist 36 weeks and losing my 50# I have maintained my weight loss for 41 weeks now.
I have "talked" to many of you in the past 11 days of 2008, and your enthusiasm continues to support me.
Lester Lou has set a new goal, and has been on the program now for 6 weeks.
Stef has started doing the Leslie Sansone Walking Tape...hell I have had that tape for 77 weeks and never even opened it. What a dufus I am to have such a great tool just sitting idle.
Traci has some great recipes on her blog using JC foods and some meals on your own.
DanRI has lost nearly 10# in 4 weigh ins, and is going to add exercise to the mix real soon I know it.
L2 and I both like the 'Beef with mashed Potatoes" which others have said tastes like canned dog food.
I had a great dinner tonight!
3 oz of Potatoe Encrusted Cod, with 1/4 Cup Brown Rice, a Big Salad with Raspberry Flair Salad Spritzerand a TBS of Flaxseed sprinkled on it, and 3 Cups of Steamed Veggie Medley (Zuchinni, Cauliflower & Baby Carrots). Not great....Incredible. = 3 Meat, 2 Starch, 6 Veggies, 1 Fat.
It is the little things that motivate me.
Your successes, and your challenges, help to keep me on my game.
So thanks everyone....
Love ya all.

2 comments:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Hi MJ,

It is nice to see what all everyone is doing and that we can all inspire one another! Thank you so much for sharing! I love your new house shoes too! :)

I just left you a message on my blog but thought you'd see this one sooner so I'll paste an answer to your blogspot question.

Regarding the inks, I think when I set up those links had to create a "list" in the "create new page element" page, then as I typed a blog entry, I would key in what I would want my label to be and it would somehow attach to the list. I know I had to play around with it for a while too though. I got so frustrated with it!

Have a great week this week!

Traci

Kenna said...

Hi MJ,
I lost a big 1.8#. I'm getting ready to post my progress. Thanks for checking in on me.
Kenna