Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feb 6 Weigh In..Thoughts





Well I had my monthly weigh in yesterday, and it went well.


My measurements and my weight are on track.


134.8 is what the scale said, so that is great.





It has been a frustrating few weeks with the JC wesbite (new version) and all the bugs. I was having Chat withdrawls, and resorting to My Space, Yahoo, etc...





Well in about 30 hours I will be boarding that plane for Kauai, so watch for my new me pix in about a week.

I loaded the POrky (my favorite Pig) as my new Avatar.

Aloha all.

3 comments:

May said...

Hi MJ,

You are just AWESOME!!!!!! You are incredibly motivating!! Can't wait to see your newest pic!!

Hugs,

May

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

I hope you are having a GREAT time!

Kenna said...

I just caught your comment that you left a while back. The kids love the dog but as for the dog's love of the kids-lukewarm. She actually bit my son. Not too bad but did break the skin. Pets can only take so much of the little ones. I work extra hard to make sure she's not irritatedby them. She's sweet and will let them pet her but when she's done she's done and I put her in the bedroom for a while.
And I have now Lucy, a blue heeler, a red heeler, a black and tan mix, and a beagle mix. It's a good thing I'm not a cat person or it could get out of hand:)