Monday, February 18, 2008

Kauai 2008 was really great






Hey all...

Well I am back, and I survived vacation without doing toooooooo much damage JC wise that is.

I did share a Hula Pie with 3 other people. I did eat one or two macadamia nuts, and I did really try to get in at least all my fruits, veggies, water, and eat my 6 times everyday while gone.

I do know I had some water retention (swollen ankles noticed on plane flight yesterday) so today I can see my ankle bones better so should be back to normal and no time.

I think I will go into JCC on weds and see what Mr. Scale says, so I can get back on track.


One of the best things about JC maintainence is that you know what to do, and you are in control. You don't have to beat yourself up, you just have to get back on track and follow the plan.


I have a new goal. April 25 is my one year goal anniversary, and if I did gain on vacation, I need to be within 5# up or down of my 135 goal weight by April 25th so I get my $199 rebate back on my platinum membership.


I did find a great new additive to water while at Costco in Hawaii called 'Green to Go'. It is 30 cals, and is a complete serving of Fruit and Veg, and Omega 3 stuff.

It is an Apple Melon flavour, looks gross, but mmmmmmmmm!


Well I promised some new me pix, so they are up above for your viewing pleasure.


I will post a weigh in update after weds, and of course my plan of action to make my Anniversary Goal.

2 comments:

chumly said...

Sounds like you are doing good, so keep up the good work. I am trying to lose too and take any support that comes my way. Yours was inspiration for me today, thanks.

May said...

Hi MJ,

I am so glad you really enjoyed yourself!! The pictures of you are GREAT!! You are an incredible inspiration!

Hugs,

May