Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Motorcycle Mama




Hi all,


I have been having a great time this past month riding my bike, maintaining my exercise and weight maintenance schedule.


My weigh in last week was 137.2, so I am pleased that after 18 months, I keep my weight between 135 and 140.


I still track my food on a business card sized tally sheet in my wallet, as i feel this keeps me on track.


Here are a few pix of me with the MC (mine is the Big Silver/Black Softail in Front) and my daughter Kari and her friend Dave ( I am the short thin one!) last weekend in the mountains of NM, and at the dedication of the Veteran Memorial in Tijeras, NM.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

SEXXXXXXXXY Mama!!! You look amazing MJ. So glad you are doing well. Keep in touch. HUGS, Courtney (spincrazy)