Saturday, September 6, 2008

Too Long to Be Gone!


Hi there everyone. I am sorry I have been neglecting my blog.

I have had a myriad of happenings this spring and summer, and been busier than a one armed paper hanger. (Think About it)

I just wanted to tell you on the JC front that I am doing great! My weight fluctuates between 135 and 140.

I use my Wii Fit daily, and love the way you can vary you exercise patterns. Sometimes I do Yoga and Strength.

Other Days Yoga and Aerobics.

And still other days Wii SPorts Training and Balance Games On Wii Fit.

I still track my food exchanges, to make sure I get all my calories in, and my body clock has come into its own, where it reminds me when I need to eat.

I just got a hair cut, so I am including a new pix for you.

Love you all, and miss you.

Mary Jo

2 comments:

May said...

Hi MJ,

I missed you!!!!!!!! Great to hear you're doing well!!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

May

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Hi MJ! I'm so behind, I just read your comment in here. Wow so you're going through the same thing? I don't know what it's like for you but it's been hard for my family to accept this. They are dealing with it harder than I am. Only I know what is best for me and they have a hard time with that. At our age it's a little embarrassing too. We'll make it though. Keep me posted on everything. My ex and I are always going to be great friends and in fact, things probably won't change a whole lot except that we will eventually have separate living arrangements. Keep in touch in MySpace if you can!