Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Photo that Started me on JC

July 7, 2006
This is Tom (my hubby of 32 years) and I at my niece EJ & Justin's wedding in Eugene, OR.
This pix was taken with my camera, but when I got the photos I ordered from her professional photographer, I was shocked to see myself at 185# and knew I needed to take control of my weight.

I actually had to run to Wal-Mart that morning, because the outfit I brought to wear for the wedding did not fit, and then I slapped on that gold sweater to hide my chubby arms. What was I thinking? Well of course I thought I looked cute with my new hairdo, and was pleased with the whole ensemble!

You know until you realize you are ready you are not! So thanks EJ & J for giving me the opportunity to see myself with my own eyes.

No comments: