Friday, March 9, 2007


Well my JC Adventure had yet to begin. This pix is from Feb 2006. I (MaryJo) am on the right. Mary Lou is on the left, and Mom (Helen) is in the middle. We all went to Hawaii. This picture is from a historical sugar mill on Kauai.
When I saw the pix from this trip it did not really shock me, but in July when I attended my neices wedding, and looked at my pix, I knew I was ready to make a commitment to JC, and to myself.
Like most decisions we make in life, it would not mean anything, or be a true decision if I could not admit that I was READY.
So watch for my next blog, and I will post the pix that put me over the top. To you maybe I look fine, I was 5'7 and 185 when I began my JC Adventure. I covinced myself that I was "tall" and I wore it well, but I was not feeling the energy I should have, and I was on the verge of needing meds to control cholesterol and blood pressure. So JC was not just a weight goal but a health goal. See you soon.
MaryJoNM

No comments: